The episode you weren't meant to hear! We discuss a new perspective about professions and a variety of topics around gearing, alts, and the future of WoW.Read More
Episode 26 concentrates more deeply than usual on some select topics this week. We:
• Ask what would happen if WoW shut down tomorrow?
• Offer a sekrit way to get rep, mounts, and mats at once
• Share proper add-on etiquetteRead More
Rune Longtail guest stars as the kitty purring in the background (unknown to me during recording!) as we devote an episode to a new segment: "Overheards." Join us for a discussion about the future of WoW, the state of buttons, the death of gems, and more!Read More
An interesting discussion this week around this question: If you could be any character in WoW IRL, who would it be—and, importantly, if you would not choose your main, why is your main your main?
• Fix the alt/profession problem!
• Provide a solution for painful guild maintenance
• Share a dirty yak mount trick!
• Enjoy the Supercute of the week
• And finally: mages mages mages!
In the latest episode, we discuss...
• What's the hardest class to play?
• The latest in add-on hostility
• A proposal for a new thing in WoW!
• The importance of perving on other transmogs
• A monstrous entreaty!
And more!Read More
In Episode 21, we lead with an important OCD reminder, touch on 5.3 things of course, discuss whether the game is too complex or too nerfed, and explain why you should LFR—all in 30 minutes, just like the name of the podcast promises!Read More
Thank you so much for these nice mentions and tweets: Molsan from Bitter & Salty and the podcasts @thestartingzone, @SoCalWowGal, @thestartingzone, @wowitm, @LowPopWow, and @apaladinstale!
In this episode...
• We correct some errors
• Get tons of Ironpaw Tokens the easy (and legit) way!
• Catch-up mechanisms are boss
• Player housing coming closer—a lot closer!
• PAX East announcement speculation
• Mages boooosted!
• Supercute: the pet of a thousand bones!
It's the post-5.2 episode!
• We discuss the first things we noticed, positive and negative
• Is Punitive Farming still punitive?
• Katie talks Eric off a ledge
• Eric is a good citizen who cries
• We catch the Thunder Isle wave
• A listener proposes a new profession
• Super Cute strategy of the week
• And, of course, more!
In Episode 18, "Legal in Quebec":
• What're the most popular mounts, achievements, and pets?
• Hear Eric's add-on free method of UI improvement
• Learn all about Quest/NPC sharing
• Do servers have personalities?
• A secret sneaky tricky way to get super-rare pets
• We find Blizzard lurking among us
• and more!
We tackle everything in a single double-sized episode with:
• New Hero class
• New profession
• Currency fix
• How to level Enchanting
• How to level a new character
• The ULTIMATE pet battle team
• And so much more!Read More
- The changing changes of 5.2 and how they keep changing
- Valor Points to Justice Points to Valor Points to whatnow?
- I share results of my WoW Genie question--the answer may surprise you!
- Great conversation about Enchanting: would we miss it if it went away?
- Helpful sites! We talk about realm-maintenance.com, wow-professions.com, and spend some time with warcraftpets.com.
We get right to it this episode!
- We offer a retort to World of Warcast's point concerning big news in raiding
- Praise of the imminent death of leveling up professions the hard way
- We discuss the imminent death of tabards
- A new Best in WoW topic: Best Design
- We offer another retort to World of Warcast's points
- Eric surprises Katie with a word association game
- New Super Cute! of the Week
- And of course much more!
We discuss a listener question: what is the hardest role in raid? Also: Alt social butterflying • Some 5.2 note commentary • Leveling our levels • Clothy strategy • Super cute! of the Week: Snowy Panda • The Best in WoW: Best Battleground • Manipulation by game design • Dungeon buddies • Massive purges • and more!Read More
In our shortest and most concise episode to date, we discuss one topic: DKP! And a variation, EPGPDKP. Katie talks me off the ledge! (And there's a Super Cute of the Week, too!)
Wherein we Lump it, lament agism in WoW, Pet of the Week: a snow bunny!, we discuss Eric's universal scheme, the Best in WoW: Most memorable quest and most harrowing quest, memories of having to do special class-related tasks out and about in the world, our first time acting all high-level, and more!Read More
We discuss some things you can do over your break, the value of terrible turnips, how to get a beach hatchling, delightful and awesome changes to farming coming soon, Pet of the Week: Spirits, Winter Veil memories, GDKP, the Best in WoW: City, and more!Read More